Nature Sure, known for its quality natural wellness products, brings to you a range of finely crafted massage oils made with premium ingredients.
Nature Sure Neem Oil is a concentrated ayurvedic massage oil beneficial in managing moles and warts. Neem oil may also be useful in treating dry skin and wrinkles, stimulating collagen production, reducing scars, and managing acne and hyperpigmentation.
Neem thailam is also beneficial in alleviating symptoms of psoriasis, eczema, and other skin disorders. It can help heal burns and abrasions, moisturize the skin and relieve dandruff. What’s more, neem oil has also been used to prevent skin and scalp from environmental damage.
It is also effective against fungal infections and head lice. Traditionally, it has also been used as a natural insecticide and deter bed bugs.
Neem is rich in nimbolide, a limonoid triterpene, essential fatty acids (EFAs) like oleic acid, linoleic acid, palmitic acid and stearic acid, vitamin E and calcium.
Nature Sure Neem Oil is safe for external use on all skin types in men and women.
Neem is popular by several names such as Margosa, Indian Lilac, Nimtree, Arisht, Melia Azadirachta, Azad-darakhul-hind, Baypay, Intaran, Margosier, Kohumba, Vembu, Veppu, Bevinmar, Tamabin, Dongoyaro, bead tree and Bowtamaka. It is known as ‘Sarva Roga Nivarini’ (the healer of all diseases) in Sanskrit. Unani practitioners termed it as Shajra-e-Mubarak, or the blessed tree. Owing to its versatile health benefits, neem has earned the nickname of the ‘village dispensary’.
- Finely crafted massage oil made with premium ingredients, Nature Sure Neem Oil is naturally effective in managing moles and warts
- It may also be useful in managing wrinkles, reducing acne scars, and managing hyperpigmentation
- It helps stimulate collagen production, and can be applied to alleviate the symptoms of psoriasis, eczema, and other skin disorders
- Neem is rich in nimbolide, essential fatty acids (EFAs), vitamin E and calcium
- Nature Sure offers assured quality products made with 100% pure & top-grade ingredients at GMP- & ISO-certified units approved by Directorate of AYUSH
Neem a.k.a. Margosa Oil (Azadirachta indica)
HOW TO USE
Apply a few drops on target area and massage till absorbed. Use twice daily.
Topical application only. Patch test recommended. Avoid during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Keep away from direct sunlight and moisture.
LEGAL DISCLAIMERNature Sure is a registered trademark of Wet and Dry Personal Care Private Limited. Color of product may vary due to herbal ingredients. Results vary from person to person due to genetic, lifestyle, dietary, environmental and other factors.