Nature Sure® Pores and Marks Oil is an amazing moisturizer that unclogs and fills enlarged skin pores, heals stretch marks and prevents loss of elastin and collagen. Based on an ancient beauty secret that was highly regarded for its amazing skincare benefits in Egyptian, Greek, Indian and Roman civilizations, Nature Sure® Pores and Marks Oil provides over 80 types of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds that soothe your skin and keep it young and supple. This luxurious oil has one of the highest nutritional contents that penetrate deeply into the skin, including Vitamins A, B, C, D and E, copper, iron, magnesium, manganese, silica and zinc. This beauty wonder has oleic acid content as high as 72%, which makes it one of the best skin moisturizers in the world.
With wonderful properties to enhance skin smoothness, it is a sure-shot skin rejuvenator for men and women. Due to its potent antioxidant qualities, Nature Sure® Pores and Marks Oil has remarkable stability and not lose its goodness for years.
Nature Sure® Pores and Marks Oil is safe for external use on all skin types.
- Unclogs and fills enlarged skin pores
- Heals stretch marks and fine lines naturally
- Amazing moisturizer that hydrates and deeply cleans the skin
- Prevents loss of elastin and collagen to maintain skin elasticity and smoothness
- Builds keratin naturally to keep skin firm and youthful
- Natural sunscreen that protects against harmful UV rays
- Fights wrinkles and signs of ageing
- Fades age spots, repairs blackheads and under-eye dark circles
- Controls acne, eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis
- Exfoliates dead cells in the skin, combats blemishes and scars
- Antioxidant that protects skin from harmful environmental pollutants
- Purifies and detoxifies the skin, acts as antiseptic useful for minor cuts, burns and rashes
- Assured quality from Nature Sure®, a brand that is trusted globally for its products made with 100% pure & top-grade ingredients at GMP- and ISO-certified units
Before first use, do a patch test to confirm that your skin is not allergic to it. Pregnant women should avoid applying it on intimate areas.